While outsourcing the development of a web site or eCommerce store, there are usually two options: hire a freelance developer or a web development company. Here is a brief comparison of the two routes.
● Limited resources in terms of hardware, network, and power backup
● Experience with only one or a few technologies. It cannot fully meet today’s web standards.
● Maybe a moonlighter or part-timer may face time constraints. Consequently, your project may run into delays and cost overruns.
● No backup in case of sickness or emergency. It can cause serious delays.
● Security can be a serious issue
● May or may not offer cost advantage vs. Quality, considering a web site is a serious business proposition.
WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
● Higher availability of hardware, network, and power backup
● Has more personnel experienced in various technologies to deliver better web experience and business standards
● Companies employ full-timers who work under a formal, structured company regime. Ability to meet agreed on timelines.
● A company hires many people and can quickly assign replacements to fill short or long term absences. Timely delivery.
● As an established business concern, a web development company has a serious stake in securing your trade secrets.
● Costs may be very marginally more than a freelancer, but far less compared to in-house development. Superior quality is essential to achieve business goals.
While a web development company is comparatively better than a freelancer, it could prove to be rather rigid. Rarely, you can interact with the individual developers and put across your opinions. You are presented with a fait accompli most of the time.
Now here is the best solution: Votive Technology.
Votive Technology offers the best advantages of outsourced web development. We have designed a one of its kind of Flexi hiring model, where you can select the experts from a large team, interact with the chosen developers directly, oversee the development and enjoy cost-benefits.
To put it succinctly
● You have high flexibility of hiring remote developers who work under your direction
● The developers function under a formal and structured company regime
● The developers work with the benefit of a full-fledged infrastructure and collective knowledge
● You get high productivity and cost savings anywhere up to 75%
Hiring Remote web developers from Votive Technologies
Votive Technologies offers specialized knowledge and distinct skills.
● Aggregated experience and collective visualization of the teamwork for you
● The remote resources work under your direction during the project; they remain our employees and we manage all the HR responsibilities. You are free from employment claims and day-to-day routine supervision.
● Our reputation is built up since 2009 and trusted by over 500 businesses worldwide.
● We manage your project better because of 10+ years of project management experience.
● We employ over 50 fulltime professionals; it is easy for us to replace with the equally proficient resource in case anyone calls sick or resigns
● Senior developers on hand to mentor in the event of the resource hired by the client needs guidance
● Availability of various hardware such as servers, mobile devices of all types, screens, and tablets helps us to test web applications and mobile applications in real-time. This ensures that the apps function perfectly on different platforms including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
● We recruit developers after meticulous background checks and enter into a detailed legal agreements with each of them. Your code is secure and business secrets remain protected by meticulous NDAs.
● In case a resource leaves midway, Votive Technology ensures the transfer of entire knowledge to the alternate developer.
● We assign a project manager who acts as a single point of contact and who oversees time-bound quality deliveries.
Let us put it in nutshell: hiring Votive’s remote developers is the most cost and time-efficient route to better web sites.
Do you wish to know more about the 75% savings already mentioned? Click “Hire a Developer”
Or would you prefer to discuss it straight away? You are welcome to contact us.